USER INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
Ghungat by Shaveta & Anuj (hereafter referred to as Ghungat) and/or its affiliates are committed to protecting all the information you share with us. We follow stringent procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data stored on our systems. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution, Ghungat’s top most priority is in protecting your confidential information and privacy.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Ghungat collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our “www.ghungat.com”. You may choose to provide us with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, or other information, to access protected information on “www.ghungat.com” or so we can follow up with you after your visit. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
• Your name,
• Email addresses,
• Telephone numbers
• Country, City and State
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To send periodic emails: Subject to your prior approval, we may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages and calls, in order to provide our product or service related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes.
• Select Content, Improve Quality and Facilitate Use of the other interface channels: Ghungat may use your Personal Information to help create and personalize content on our Channels, facilitate your use of the Channels (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, improve quality, track campaign and survey responsiveness and evaluate page response rates.
• Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with affiliates/subsidiaries and third parties who provide services to Ghungat website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing and other similar services. When Ghungat shares Personal Information with affiliates/subsidiaries, third party, service providers, we assure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.
FAIRNESS AND PURPOSE
Ghungat will collect adequate, relevant and necessary Personal Information and will process such information fairly and lawfully for the purpose it is collected. The purpose of collection will be specified not later than at the time of data collection or on each occasion of change of purpose.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
• Ghungat may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
• under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
• to comply with legal process;
• to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
• to enforce our terms and conditions; and
• To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
• We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
• permitted or required by law; or,
• trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
• Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
When conducting business, working on Company projects, or implementing new processes or systems, an operation may require the transfer of personal information to other entities or third parties that are located outside of the Ghungat operation’s country of business. While permissible data transfer mechanisms are defined by applicable law or regulation, examples include:
• a data transfer agreement with the party who will access or obtain the personal information;
• notice to and/or approval from a country’s local data protection authority; or
• Notice to and/or consent from the individual whose data is to be transferred.
CONSENT AND CONTROL
Consent is often referred to as an individual’s choice to opt-in of the Company’s use of personal information and is usually obtained by a check box confirming the individual understands and agrees to the processing of their personal information.
Ghungat may transfer your information from “www.ghungat.com” to other databases and store it on Ghungat or other supplier systems. No credit card details are stored by us and it’s managed by the third party payment gateway providers.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, business partners, clients, vendors, affiliates/subsidiaries and other third party providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Users of our “www.ghungat.com” are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any Workday websites. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of “www.ghungat.com” is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
Please note, in case you (the customer) is not willing to provide consent or withdraw the consent at any given point of time, Ghungat shall not be able to provision the services as detailed above in section 2.2 of this policy.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement or if you need to update, change or remove information, you can do so by contacting +91 11 49072153 or by regular mail addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org